2021 Powering Communities Program: Expression of Interest
- Application Form
- Applications close July 30 2021
The Powering Communities Program aims to support and assist community organisations to improve their energy efficiency practices and lower their energy bills. This aims to reduce energy use, improve energy productivity and reduce carbon emissions.
The program will assist organisations to:
- upgrade equipment to reduce energy consumption;
- undertake energy management activities and assessments, such as energy systems assessments and feasibility studies;
- invest in energy monitoring and management systems;
- invest in on-site renewable energy and solar-connected batteries.
Grants between $5,000 and $12,00 are available and can fund a maximum of 12 projects per electorate. They can help community organisations to fund projects such as energy generation and storage, lighting, or heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
The programs guidelines which will assist in determining if your organisation meets the eligibility criteria can be found at:
If you are interested in applying please complete an Expression of Interest form by 5pm, Friday 30th July 2021.
If you have any queries about the Powering Communities Program, please don’t hesitate to contact the office on 5221 3033.