Social and Community Participation 2023-24 Grant Opportunity
- Applications closed
The Australian Government is inviting organisations via an open, competitive grant process to apply to deliver services under the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) program with a total $140 million available under two open, competitive grant opportunities. These grant opportunities are:
- Social and Community Participation grant opportunity 2023-24; (Closed) and
- Individual Capacity Building grant opportunity 2024-25
Individual Capacity Building (ICB) grant opportunity
- Funding will be available over 3 years to deliver one-off, time-limited activities for up to three years from July 2024 to June 2027. The minimum grant amount is $300,000 and the maximum grant amount is $3 million over three years.
- Funding is for activities to support systemic, nationwide access to peer support, mentoring, self-advocacy and other skills building for people with disability, their family and carers. This grant opportunity will assist providers and community groups to deliver tailored information, resources and supports, addressing the needs of all people with disability, their family and carers.
- The ICB grant opportunity is scheduled to open from 7 September 2023 to 30 November 2023.
Eligible organisations may apply for one or both grant opportunities however your application must be aligned with the purpose of the grant opportunity and the same application cannot be subtitled for both grant opportunities.
More information is available on the GrantConnect website